Things I have learned this week...
1. Sleep is not a right!
2. It is no longer a necessity to iron clothes nor will YM castigate me for not.
3. It is accessible to wear clothes covered in snot and or food.
4. It is accepted to visit friends' houses and ask for a coffee or beg a full meal
5. Popper....WTF! Two is way to few but 12 is overkill.
6. When I get dressed I follow the label to the back rule. When I attempt to dress someone else I find no labels! C'mon people! ! No one has prepared me for this!!
7. Teats on bottles. Is it right for me to be that impressed?